Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. At Piedmont Endodontics, we continue to provide endodontic care for our patients through this unprecedented time. Due to the COVID-19, we want to make you aware of some changes we have made to our protocols that you may notice when you come to our practice for treatment.
We have always followed the stringent infection control guidelines of OSHA, the American Dental Association, and the CDC. We are very conscious of the safety of our patients and staff.
Below is a list of additional safeguards that we are implementing during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- We are asking all patients to complete the American Dental Association COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to your visit. This is done by phone with one of our staff members.
- If you are experiencing a fever or flu like symptoms, please delay making your appointment or call to reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive, the patient only is allowed to enter the office. If you need and interpreter or if the patient is a minor, one person can accompany the patient.
- Once you have checked in, you will be asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds in our restroom.
- Our reception area is marked so all patients will be at least 6 feet apart.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to treatment.
Please let us know if you have questions about any of our protocols; we look forward to seeing you in our office.
To read about our updated office visit guidelines, please refer to our Patient Safety Guidelines and Precautions page. Please call our office for more information, or to schedule an appointment: Greensboro Office Phone Number 336-288-0010.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps